|SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Zombie Type|
|- Zombdroid Soldier -|
|First Appearance:||Rank 7, 90|
|Zombie Type:||Minor Boss|
|Base HP:||4500, 60000|
|Melee Damage:||750, 6000|
|Melee Delay:||0.8, 0.75 sec|
|Ranged Attack Type:||Stops and Shoots Bullets with reduced turn rate of 30°/s|
|Ranged Attack Damage:||1000 total (over about 5 sec)|
|Ranged Attack Delay:||3 sec|
|Resistances:||25% &, 27.5% & Savage|
|Movement Speed:||2.8, 2.9m/s|
|XP Value:||200, 400|
|Elite Mutation does not exist.|
Zombdroid Soldiers are basically Zombdroid Servants wielding twin full-automatic guns that resemble miniguns. Soldiers have higher stats in both health, damage, and resistances. They appear in the same instances as Zombdroid Servants, but aren't as common.
- The normal version of the Zombdroid Soldier appears in VIP and Power Out, however the Savage version only appears in VIP.
- Despite the guns looking fearsome, their actual damage output is very tiny compared to their melee damage.
- The guns do not inflict damage on the VIP, however their close range attack does.
- Both Zombdroids have higher Strongbox drop chances.
- Zombdroids are apparently very strong as they deal a moderate amount of damage and Zombdroid Soldiers carry each minigun with one hand.
- Even when shooting boxes, blood spread still appears. This is a purely cosmetical effect.
- When shot by your bullets they make the same sounds as if your bullets were hitting a wall, meaning that they are made of metal.