|SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Manufacturer|
|- Shotlite -|
|Manufactures||Weapons and Armor|
|Design Pattern||Light-grey and smooth with green lights|
Shotlite makes both weapons and armor. Shotlite weapons are incredibly light and are great for early levels. However, the ultra-light Hornet and Supermarine are not found until late into the game. Shotlite armor gives pretty good physical defense, and one set has decent heat resistance, while the other one is good for toxic defense. Shotlite armor pieces increase movement speed, with the Dragonfly helmet having the highest movement buff, +4%. Shotlite series can be mixed to improve movement while also providing good defense in each category.
The color of the guns are light grey, slim, and alien-like, with a glowing yellow-green l|l Shotlite symbol and more lights of the same color on standard versions. versions will replace all green with red and will have two red chevrons somewhere on the gun. The armor color is grey (light for Hummingbird, dark for Dragonfly), and it has a repeating pattern of hexagons. The versions will have red chevrons just like the ones on the guns in place of lighted up l|l. Shotlite equipment is dark grey/black and has the logo in place of the l|l on standard equipment.
On Mobile, the color & shapes of the guns (except PREM ones) are significantly different. Notable feature is that versions, unlike those from other manufacturers (where versions are identical to those on Flash), are based directly on Mobile design.
- For color scheme, they have tan & steel grey for upper & lower receivers respectively, which makes them look brighter than Flash's counterpart.
- All of them now have glowing lines respectively running through the l|l Shotlite symbol, on the grips (for pistols) & buttstocks (for primary) (for Tempest, on the drum magazine as well). Those lines share the same color of the l|l symbol's (now has lighter shade of green).
- versions only replace all glowing green lights with red ones, making them somewhat easily mistaken to Standard versions without looking at tags on the right corner.
- ones replace all tan with jet black and remove lights from pistols' grips & primary's buttstocks. logo & white stripes still remain while the former isn't in place of l|l symbol.
- Their shape, while still having futuristic design, is bulkier & more realistic in proportion.
Sub machine guns
Light machine guns
- Shotlite Tempest (Shotgun)
- Hornet (Sniper Rifle)
Phoenix (Faction War Exclusive)
Havoc (Faction War Exclusive)
- Hummingbird series
- Dragonfly Series
- With the exception of the Bayonet, all Shotlite equipment are each named after an aircraft. You check the gun and armor pieces' pages to see which aircraft each piece of gear gets its name from.
- Though if aircraft isn't the sole reference for Shotlite's equipment scheme, it's possible Bayonet is named after HMAS Bayonet (P 101) - Attack class patrol boat of the Royal Australian Navy.
- Shotlite has a similar name to the real-life gun company Armalite.
- All Shotlite weapons gib zombies more often than other guns.
- The green I|I on Shotlite armor is typically replaced by red arrows (on the version), or a split white ring (on the version).
- Unlike other companies, whose weapon versions are simply repaints, the version of all Shotlite weapons are individually redesigned with perforated metal coverings, a split white ring in place of the I|I and side openings, etc.
- The Shotlites logo that was replacing the I with I|I in the lite is placed in all of its manufactured items has the sign I|I.