|SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Manufacturer|
|- Rubicon Industries -|
|Manufactures||Weapons and Armors|
|Design Pattern||Weapons are overall black and/or really dark gray. Similar to modern-day weapons.|
Armors are also black and gray.
Rubicon Industries (sometimes known as simply Rubicon or RIA) is a manufacturer added in SAS: Zombie Assault 4. Their weapons aren't very good late-game, but all of their guns are great for early and mid levels as being considerably better than those produced by HVM & Z-Arm Tech.
Rubicon Industries also produces the Trooper and Special Forces armour series, both of which provide more overall defence than HVM armour. While Trooper armour falls short in stats compared to armour of other companies, Special Forces armour is more physically durable, though harder to find. Rubicon also make the Rubicon Power Assist, which increases movement speed for the lack of defence, and the Heavy Trooper Vest, which is the total opposite as it gives a huge load of protection at the cost of mobility. In addition to this, they also manufacture the Hardplate set, which provides the most protection among the three sets at the cost of mobility.
All Rubicon Industries weapons have the prefix "RIA" followed by a number and sometimes a word (i.e. RIA 20 Para). Some of the weapons also have "T" before the number, indicating it is a thermal-damage weapon. Rubicon armour does not follow a certain pattern, other than there being different series, such as Trooper, Special Forces, and Hardplate, and two individual armour pieces, the Rubicon Power Assist and the Heavy Trooper Vest.
RIA weapons have their designs to be a mix of both futuristic & present-day schemes. They generally have metallic dark & light grey shades on their bodies & white glowing details for some weapons. Thermal-damage weapons have red glowing details on their bodies.
- The versions have red paints on some parts of their bodies (some also have red lines like those of HVM weapons, abeit more visible.).
- The versions replace the red paints from variants with black paint.
- Additionally, versions have 3 white stripes (except RIA T40) and 2 white glowing vertically-split rings.
- RIA weapons, beside having color schemes like standard ones, have some golden parts.
Difference on Mobile
RIA series armor have similar color schemes with RIA weapons. First two sets are designed to be close to real-life law enforcement tactical gears: Trooper set is simpler one while Special Forces set looks sturdier. Harplate set is the most reinforced set with design inspired from medieval knight's armour. The Rubicon Power Assist & Heavy Trooper Vest have similar design with Special Force Vest.
- Special Forces Helmet
- Special Forces Vest
- Special Forces Gloves
- Special Forces Pants
- Special Forces Boots
Individual Armor Pieces
- Rubicon's armor pieces have the name "Rubicon" in them, such as Rubicon Hardplate and the Rubicon Power Assist. Their weapons all have "RIA" in the name, such as the RIA 20 Striker and the RIA T40.
- The term "RIA" could possibly stand for "Rubicon Industrial Arms" / "Rubicon Industrial Armament". It also could be a reference to Rock Island Auction which is also refered to as RIA.
- Rubicon was the most armor pieces in the game and the second most weapons, after Critical Mass. The current manufacturer with the most armor sets is Morlok while Rubicon still retains its 2nd place for the amount of weapons.
- Rubicon is the name of the river that Julius Caesar crossed to invade Italy and make his way to Rome, and is also where Caesar uttered the quote: "alea iacta est" - the die is cast.
- RIA 30 Strikeforce is, so far, the only weapon of its category of Rubicon Industries.