The Assault is one of the three classes you can play in SAS: Zombie Assault 4. This class stars with 2,000 health points. It mainly focuses on power and mobility. The Assault skills generally increase speed and damage. The Assault's starting weapons are the Z-1 Assault as primary and HVM 001 as sidearm.
- Main article: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Skills
- Adrenaline: Increases movement speed, shoot speed and reload time for a short time. This skill's faster reload and higher RoF makes it devastating, even for bosses. The speed buff makes it extremely hard for even the fastest zombies to catch up.
- Deadly Force: Gives you a global increase in damage from all weapons used. This skill increases damage to everything, including turrets and grenades.
- Close Quarters Combat: Strike enemies nearby with your knife. This is quite powerful and useful at low levels, but it becomes obsolete at higher levels.
- Gun Mod Expert: Reduce cost of augmenting guns, plus 10% augmentation xp.
- Stim Shot: Automatically regenerates some health when severely injured. This is a life saving skill for many assaults as they generally are not very tough and cannot heal manually.
- Killing Spree: 20 zombie killing spree activates increased damage and pierce. Keep killing to maintain effects. Killing 20 zombies in under 2 seconds will activate this skill; the time limit increases as more skill points are invested.
- Assault Team: Call in an elite assault squad for a short time. A small group of A.I. soldiers will appear. This skill will be temporarily disabled when someone is using this skill. They are very similar in function and appearance to the HVM mercenaries on Ice Station.
- Most players of SAS 4 like this type of class the best.
- The Assault Class in the image appears to be equipped with: